"We Are Here To Help"
Cancer Patient Services Corporation is a community-based organization of volunteers
in Mount Forest and the surrounding area.
Cancer Patient Services Corporation Objectives
* to provide transportation services, emotional support and other services which will benefit the lives of persons dealing with a diagnosis of cancer and cancer treatment
* to provide such services at no cost to the patient and their family
* to accumulate funds for the purposes of the objects of the Corporation
Primary Activities to Accomplish these Objectives
* to familiarize the local communities and volunteers with the objectives and programs of CPSC
* to invest accumulated funds, as determined by the Board of Directors
* to solicit and receive donations, bequests, legacies, and grants and to enter into agreements, contracts, and undertakings for this purpose
Cancer Patient Services Corporation
Mount Forest, Ontario
*For booking a ride, please call: 519-509-2300*
To contact the CPSC President, please click the button below.
* to carry out objectives without paid office space and without paid personnel
* to acquire assets for the corporation through purchase, contract, donation, legacy, gift, grant, or otherwise, and to dispose of it as seems advisable
* to network with other charitable organizations, institutions, and agencies with similar objectives to those of CPSC
Charitable Status Registration Number: 83089 9811 RR0001