"Let's Work Together"
Cheques may be dropped off addressed to Cancer Patient Services at the
Mount Forest Thrift Store, 134 Main St S, Mount Forest.
E-Transfers now Available for Donations. Please send them directly to CPSC Treasurer Linda Schornagel at email@example.com. Please put your name and address in the message so that if a receipt is required, Linda will have your information to send one.
Thank you for considering a donation to Cancer Patient Services Corp.
* Cancer Patient Services Corp. is wholly supported by the community. Donations are gratefully received.
* We also fundraise by selling pansies in the spring and organizing several events throughout the year, and by operating the Mount Forest Thrift Shop with the Louise Marshall Hospital Foundation.
* Consider us when making an In Memorium donation.
* We give charitable receipts for all personal donations over $10.
* Funds received are handled with fiscal responsibility and accountability, abiding by the Revenue Canada regulations for charitable organizations.
Charitable Status Registration Number: 83089 9811 RR0001