"Let's Work Together"
Cheques may be dropped off addressed to Cancer Patient Services at the
Mount Forest Thrift Store, 134 Main St S, Mount Forest.
E-Transfers now Available for Donations. Please send them directly to CPSC Treasurer Linda Schornagel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your name and address in the message so that if a receipt is required, Linda will have your information to send one.
Thank you for considering a donation to Cancer Patient Services Corp.
Cancer Patient Services Corporation would like to say a HUGE thank you to all those who continue to support our mission. Donations like yours help keep us going so we can provide drives and support for those in our community who need it. 2020 has been a trying year and your gracious donations of support are greatly appreciated.
A big THANK YOU in alphabetical order:
Dufferin Mutual Insurance
H. Bye Construction
Kevin and Rose Drier
Mount Forest Lions Club
Old Order Mennonite Relief
Left: Dufferin Mutual Presenting their Donation to CPSC infront of the Mount Forest Thrift Store.
* Cancer Patient Services Corp. is wholly supported by the community. Donations are gratefully received.
* We also fundraise by selling pansies in the spring and organizing several events throughout the year, and by operating the Mount Forest Thrift Shop with the Louise Marshall Hospital Foundation.
* Consider us when making an In Memorium donation.
* We give charitable receipts for all personal donations over $10.
* Funds received are handled with fiscal responsibility and accountability, abiding by the Revenue Canada regulations for charitable organizations.
Charitable Status Registration Number: 83089 9811 RR0001